|Architectural + Ecological + Urban Design|
|ONE Lab: NY School Design + Science|
|ONE PRIZE: Design + Science Award|
|ACADEMIC / RESEARCH
University of Applied Arts, Vienna, Austria
- Spring 2013, Smart Cities in China Workshop.
Cornell University, School of Architecture, Art and Planning
- Summer 2013, Graduate Design Studio.
2009- present ONE Lab NY School for Design and Science, Brooklyn, NY.
- Summer 2009 TerreFarm I, experimental design/grow rooftop farm.
- Summer 2010 TerreFarm II, urban building integrated agriculture.
- Summer 2011 BioDesign, design with various living matter.
- Summer 2012 Future Cities, socio-ecological exploration of the next metropolis.
- Summer 2013 Productive Cities, urban production, smart cities, information exchange.
HafenCity University, Hamburg, Germany
- Spring 11, Resource Efficiency in Architecture and Planning.
- Fall 10, Resource Efficiency in Architecture and Planning.
2010 - 2011
Pratt Institute, Graduate School of Architecture and Urban Design, Brooklyn, NY.
Adjunct Associate Professor.
- Fall 10 UD 602, Graduate Urban Design Studio, Googleplex NYC.
2009 - 2011
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY.
Adjunct Assistant Professor.
- Fall 10 PAID 1028A, Environmental Design.
- Spring 10 PAID 1028A, Environmental Design.
2009 - 2010
University of Toronto, John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design, Toronto, Canada.
- Fall 2009, Cities Centre Workshop 1: Build Toronto, Part A.
- Spring 2010, Cities Centre Workshop 1: Build Toronto, Part B.
2000 - 2005
National Academy of the Arts, School of Applied Arts, Sofia, Bulgaria.
Wentworth Institute of Technology, School of Architecture, Boston, MA.
Boston Architectural Center, Boston, MA.
2000 - 2010
Visiting Studio Critic.
Harvard GSD, Columbia University GSAPP, Pratt Institute, Parsons New School of Design, CUNY,
Washington University of St Loius, Rhode Island School of Design, University of Toronto, The Cooper Union.
2000 - 2002
Harvard University GSD, Cambridge, MA.
Research Assistant and Teaching Assistant.
- Local Government Initiative in Bulgaria
Sponsored by The U.S. Agency for International Development.
Assessment of the laws and their effectiveness in terms of encouraging
residents to participate in improving their environment and working with civic authorities.
Advisor John Driscoll
- East ‘Spanish’ Harlem, Chinatown, Hell’s Kitchen South –
Throwing a Wrench in the Gentrification Wheel of Manhattan.
Advisor Margaret Crawford
- Elements of Urban Design
Core Studio with Martin Zorgan